We are a company offering solutions for the helping professions, specializing in designing and implementing evidence-based services for at-risk and high-risk client groups.
We are a company of people with extensive experience in assessment, behavioral change programs, motivational interviewing (MI), programs for females, officer training, case work training, and research and evaluation. We also have an in-house software development department and offer leading edge solutions for our clients.
We offer you a dynamic environment where you can use your energy, initiative and talent to build your career while working closely with a group of innovative and highly talented people. We foster a progressive and collegial work environment and encourage professional development and personal growth.
We are always interested in hearing from motivated individuals with a background in one of our core areas of business. Here are some examples of the types of individuals we would like to hear from:
- Research Analysts – Position Available (see below)
- Research Assistants
- Experienced Trainers
- Software Developers (.Net)
- Software Support Analysts
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
Orbis Partners seeks a Research Analyst
- A criminal justice consulting organization that provides services to support best practices in the field of corrections
- Offer program development and training for staff who work with justice-involved individuals
- Provide hosted case management software solutions for large and small criminal justice organizations throughout North America
- An experienced research analyst who can assist us in conducting data analysis to support the development of our products and help meet data analysis requests from our staff and clients
- Experienced using SAS software to create and manage research databases drawn from multiple data sources
- Able to conduct statistical analyses to address applied criminal justice research questions
Desirable but not essential:
- Formal training or experience in the criminal justice field
- Graduate level training in statistics and/or data analytics
- Strong writing skills
The right candidate will work from our Manotick, Ontario office in a dynamic learning environment. If you wish, you will have the opportunity to publish research in peer-reviewed publications. You will have a significant and competitive starting salary (plus benefits), which is negotiable based on qualifications and experience, and you will enjoy opportunities for advancement.
Please send a letter and resume to email@example.com