We have conducted numerous surveys within a wide range of human service settings.
Our data collection efforts have included:
measuring health-related behaviors
examining in detail the characteristics of service provision
providing quality assurance, assessment of training needs and trends in perceptions about criminal justice issues.
Our methods include:
- conducting focus groups
- interviewing exercises in-person and on the telephone
- administering questionnaire surveys through mail-in, web-based and direct administration of various agencies and jurisdictions.
Below are some key examples of our survey projects:
- Needs Assessment Survey for the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
- Employee Workplace Wellness Survey for the Government of Nunavut
- Probation Officer Training Needs Survey for the Administrative Office of the Illinois Courts
- Survey of Children’s Mental Health Agencies for the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services
If you would like more information on our Survey Research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.