Our in-depth knowledge of applied research methodology translates into actionable and tangible solutions that help jurisdictions improve their services.
Our research consulting activities focus on delivering results that help governments and other organizations develop new knowledge bases for effective policy development and program delivery.
Typical examples of our operational research include:
- Identifying service gaps
- Performance measurement
- Program reviews
- Strategic policy development
- Validating assessment instruments
Below are some key examples of our work:
- Validation of the Youth Assessment and Screening Instrument for New York State Department of Probation and Correctional Alternatives
- Development of a Correctional Services Blueprint Strategy for Alberta Solicitor General and Public Security
- Program Review of the State Offender Work Release Program for Washington State Department of Corrections
- Risk/Need Profile of Adult Inmates under Correctional Jurisdiction for Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics
If you would like more information on our Operational Research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.