We conduct high-quality evaluations along multiple lines of inquiry, including process, outcome and cost/benefit analyses.
We focus our research on the human service fields that target individuals at high risk for negative outcomes such as substance abuse, mental health problems, poor social adjustment and criminal justice involvement.
Our evaluation projects cover a number of service fields associated with providing services to individuals who are underprivileged and who require intervention, preventing or reducing risk of future negative outcomes.
Below are some key projects of our evaluation work:
- Evaluation of the Drug Treatment Court of Vancouver for National Crime Prevention Centre Public Safety Canada
- Juvenile Prevention programs for the Illinois Department of Human Services
- Evaluation of Ontario’s Strict Discipline Program for Expelled Students for Ontario Ministry of Education
- Outcome Evaluation of National Substance Abuse Programs for Correctional Service of Canada
- Evaluation of Project Turnaround “Boot Camp” for Young Offenders for Ontario Ministry of Correctional Services
If you would like more information on our Evaluation Research, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.