The Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument Version 2 (MAYSI™-2) software was designed to help juvenile justice facilities quickly identify special mental health needs in youth 12 to 17 years of age.
The web MAYSI-2 instrument provides the ability for youth to be screened either manually by staff, or by allowing youth to answer a series of questions on their own. The self-administered workflow is offered in English or Spanish, and each question is accompanied by audio that reads each question out loud in the youth’s chosen language.
What can web MAYSI-2 do for you?
- Assess all youths in an intake setting, either in a self-administered fashion (by youths) or directly by intake personnel
- Assess mental/emotional health concerns in under 15 minutes
- Screen for potential mental/emotional distress or behavior problems that require immediate response
- Score and interpret assessment results without the expertise of a mental health professional
- Export data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis
For more information about web MAYSI-2, or to schedule an online demonstration, please contact email@example.com.